The only ingredient required for the 9000CD is water. Cleaning has never been safer, healthier or more environmentally friendly.
A pressure gauge is standard on the 9000CD. It gives you a constant, visual indicator of the internal boiler pressure.
The 9000CD is supplied with commercial grade heavy-duty locking casters that allow it to be moved when necessary and locked down when ready to work.
Cleaning the inside of the 9000CD is a simple task with the supplied blow down valve.
Our professional boilers are designed with the best materials, quality, and craftsmanship. The tank is made of high-grade stainless steel eliminating the chance of rust and contamination of the water supply. With a 5L Boiler, direct water lineup hookup provides continuous steam for an unlimited amount of time. The copper element is an excellent conductor and delivers even heat dispersion inside the tank
The 9000CD is equipped with an external solenoid for complete steam control. The solenoid allows the user to manually adjust steam output for complete steam control. The quick release fitting allows for easy removal and connecting of a wide variety of accessories.
”Made in Italy” is a sign of prestige in the industry. We are proud that the production of our commercial boilers are 100% Made in Italy. Che Bello!
- Automatic Shut-Off Pump in Case Water Supply is Interrupted
- 1.3 Gallon, 5 L Water Capacity
- 1200W Boiler
- Heavy Duty Locking Casters
- Up to 65 PSI, 4.4 Bar Operating Pressure
- 2 Incoloy Heating Element (1 Spare)
- 12-Gauge Heavy-Duty Wiring
- Stainless Steel Tank and Outer Casing
- 20-30 Minute Heat Up Time
- Direct Connection to a Water Line
- Unlimited Hours of Continuous Steam
- 120V, 20-Amp Service Required