- Automatic shut-off of pump in case water supply is interrupted
- Boiler thermostat reset switch
- Heavy-duty adjustable feet
- Low water light indicator
- Regular tap water
- Ranco pressure control
- 12-gauge heavy-duty wiring
- 1 Incoloy heating elements
- Stainless steel tank and outer casing
- Blow down valve
- 20-30 minute heat up time
- 20-amp plug required
- Direct connection to a water line
- Unlimited hours of continuous steam
Lifetime product warranty policy applies to all Reliable Corporation pressurized steam boiler tanks. See here for this and our full product warranty for details.
5 BAR PRESSURE
Steam cleaning is a breeze when you have lots of steam pressure. The 8000CJ will give you consistent volumes of high-pressure steam.
Thermostat Reset Button
Say goodbye to burnt out heating elements. The thermostat reset button is the ultimate protection for your investment, automatically shutting-off the heating element when the water is low.
DIRECT WATER FEED
The 8000CJ provides continuous steam for an unlimited amount of time when it's hooked up to a direct water line.
Cleaning the inside of the 8000CJ is a simple task with the supplied blow down valve.PRESSURE GAUGE
A pressure gauge is standard on the 8000CJ. It gives you a constant, visual indicator of the internal boiler pressure.
The 8000CJ’s carrying handles are conveniently placed on both sides of the boiler unit to allow for safe transportation when necessary.ADJUSTABLE FEET
The 8000CJ is supplied with commercial grade heavy-duty adjustable feet that allow the unit to be leveled to the working surface.