Steam deodorizes and sanitizes with heat and moisture and since the only ingredient required for the 8000CJ is water. Cleaning has never been safer, healthier or more environmentally friendly.
Our professional boilers are designed with the best materials, quality, and craftsmanship. The tank is made of high-grade stainless steel eliminating the chance of rust and contamination of the water supply. With a 4.5L Boiler, direct water lineup hookup provides continuous steam for an unlimited amount of time. The copper element is an excellent conductor and delivers even heat dispersion inside the tank
Cleaning the inside of the 8000CJ is a simple task with the supplied blow down valve.
The 8000CJ is equipped with an external solenoid for complete steam control. The solenoid allows the user to manually adjust steam output for complete steam control.
The 8000CJ’s carrying handles are conveniently placed on both sides of the boiler unit to allow for safe transportation when necessary.
A pressure gauge is standard on the 8000CJ. It gives you a constant, visual indicator of the internal boiler pressure.
The 8000CJ is supplied with commercial grade heavy-duty adjustable feet that allow the unit to be leveled to the working surface.
“Made in Italy” is a sign of prestige for the global textile industries. We are proud that the production of our commercial ironing products is 100% Made in Italy. Che Bello!
- Automatic Shut-Off of Pump in Case Water Supply is Interrupted
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Feet
- 12-Gauge Heavy-Duty Wiring
- 1 Incoloy Heating Element
- 20-30 Minute Heat Up Time
- Stainless Steel Tank and Outer Casing
- 1.25 Gallon, 4.5 L Water Capacity
- Direct Connection to a Water Line
- Up to 70 PSI, 5 Bar Operating Pressure
- Unlimited Hours of Continuous Steam