- 2.37 gallon, 9 L water capacity
- 1200W heating element
- Visual water level indicator
- Low water light indicator
- Regular tap water
- Ranco pressure control/li>
- 12-gauge heavy-duty wiring
- Stainless steel tank and outer casing
- 2 incoloy heating elements (1-spare)
- Carrying handle
- 30-40 minute heat up time
- Up to 8 hours of continuous steam
- Electronic foot pedal
- Adjustable steam nozzle
Lifetime product warranty policy applies to all Reliable Corporation pressurized steam boiler tanks. See here for this and our full product warranty for details.
4.5 BAR PRESSURE
Steam cleaning is a breeze when you have lots of steam pressure. The 7000CJ will give you consistent volumes of high-pressure steam.
Thermostat Reset Button
Say goodbye to burnt out heating elements. The thermostat reset button is the ultimate protection for your investment, automatically shutting-off the heating element when the water is low.
The 7000CJ has 4 safety systems including a pressure switch, probe safety thermostat on the heating element, safety cap with safety valve, and a low water indicator.PRESSURE GAUGE
A pressure gauge is standard on the 7000CJ. It gives you a constant, visual indicator of the internal boiler pressure.
Cleaning the inside of the 7000CJ is a simple task with the supplied blow down valve.