For sewing flags, banners, synthetics, and other light to medium weight fabric, the 3200TN with safety clutch, drop in bobbins and automatic oiling offers the whole package. Low noise and vibration design, outstanding build quality and reliability and the industries #1 DC servomotor.
The 3200TN has a ¼” gauge set as standard. Other sizes are available upon request.
The 3200TN has a stitch dial, providing adjustments (0-5 mm) for the length of the stitch as well as a convenient reverse lever for making the perfect back tack.
Our SewQuiet 12 coil DC servomotor is the powerhouse behind every 6000SM, providing revolutions up to 6000RPM.
Others skimp on the stand components, we don’t. We use only 100% plywood in our tabletops (not cheap particle board) and our legs are made from heavy-duty 3/32" steel.
- Maximum Sewing Speed 4,000 RPM
- Needle Gauge 1/4” / 6.4mm
- Stitch Length 0 – 0.2” / 0 – 5 mm
- Needle Bar Stroke 1.31” / 33.4 mm
- Pressure Foot Lift by Hand 0.28” / 7mm by Knee 0.51” / 13mm
- Needle System #135 X 5
- Feed Dog 2 Rows Each
- Hook Type Rotary – Auto Lubricated