Reliable boilers are the #1 choice of professionals. It has become the industry standard for those seeking a high-quality boiler unit. Paired with the 3900IA Ironing Steam Wand, it produces dry pressurized steam perfect for a wide variety of materials and applications.
Unlike the 9000IS, the 9500BU has 2 solenoid valves, and therefore must operate with 220V voltage. On the 9500IS, the steam accessories (irons etc.) are also sold separately.
A pressure gauge is standard on the 9500BU. It gives you a constant, visual indicator of the internal boiler pressure.
Cleaning the inside of the 9500BU is a simple task with the supplied blow down valve.
The 9500BU is equipped with an external solenoid for complete steam control. The solenoid allows the user to manually adjust steam output for complete steam control. The quick release fitting allows for easy removal and connecting of a wide variety of accessories.
“Made in Italy” is a sign of prestige for the global textile industries. We are proud that the production of our commercial ironing products is 100% Made in Italy. Che Bello!
- Automatic Shut-Off of Pump in Case Water Supply is Interrupted
- 1.3 Gallon, 5 L Water Capacity
- Two Solenoid Valves
- Heavy-Duty Locking Casters
- Up to 60 PSI, 4 Bar Operating Pressure
- 2 Incoloy Heating Elements
- 12-Gauge Heavy-Duty Wiring
- 20-30 Minute Heat Up Time
- Unlimited Hours of Continuous Steam