IT’S ALL ABOUT THE STEAM
The 9000BU excels at producing quality, dry, pressurized steam. Pressurized steam is the fastest and most efficient way of ironing. It allows the fibers of the fabric to be softened quicker, with the weight and heat of the iron laying the fibers down flat. This creates the crisp and clean finish demanded by professionals.
- Automatic shut-off of pump in case water supply is interrupted
- Boiler thermostat reset switch
- 1.3 gallon, 5 L water capacity
- 1200W boiler, 800W iron
- Heavy-duty locking casters
- Low water light indicator
- Regular tap water
- Up to 80 PSI, 5.5 bar operating pressure
- Ranco pressure control
- 2 Incoloy heating elements (1-spare)
- Stainless steel tank and outer casing
- 12-gauge heavy-duty wiring
- 20-30 minute heat up time
- 20-amp plug required
- Direct connection to a water line
- Optional portable water supply
- 17 amps, 20-amp plug required
- Unlimited hours of continuous steam
Lifetime product warranty policy applies to all Reliable Corporation pressurized steam boiler tanks. See here for this and our full product warranty for details.
4.5 BAR PRESSURE
Ironing is much easier when you have lots of steam pressure. The 9000BU will give you consistent volumes of high-pressure steam ensuring a crisp, clean finish to all pressing tasks.
THERMOSTAT RESET BUTTON
Say goodbye to burnt out heating elements. The thermostat reset system is the ultimate protection for your investment, automatically shutting-off the heating element when the water is low.
DIRECT WATER FEED
The 9000BU provides continuous steam for an unlimited amount of time when it's hooked up to a direct water line.
The 3800IA is a heated (500W) steam brush that delivers impressive volumes of dry steam.PRESSURE GAUGE
A pressure gauge is standard on the 9000BU. It gives you a constant, visual indicator of the internal boiler pressure.
The quick release fittings allow for easy removal and reconnecting of the iron, or other steam accessory.BLOW DOWN VALVE
Cleaning the inside of the 9000BU is a simple task with the supplied blow down valve.
If connecting to a direct water supply is not convenient, the 9000BU is available with a removable 2 gallon water container (upon request).HEAVY-DUTY LOCKING CASTERS
The 9000BU is supplied with commercial grade heavy-duty locking casters that allow it to be moved when necessary and locked down when ready to work.