The SewErgo 150SE equips sewers with the essential ergonomic features that they require. Our sewing chairs are also designed and manufactured in Canada, supporting local manufacturing and craftsmanship.
Like our best ergonomic chairs, the SewErgo 150SE has a full cloth covered back for extra comfort.
Working properly and safely is simple with the use of glides. The glides work with the operator, keeping them in place. Maneuverability is also easy when not seated.
The SewErgo 150SE allows users to control their comfort level. Work in confidence and reduce strain with 3 adjustable features to fit your seating preferences.
The basic premise of an "ergo" chair is that it is comfortable to sit in for long periods of time. This is why all Reliable ergonomic chairs are height adjustable.
To accommodate a wide variety of users, the SewErgo 150SE chair uses special contoured cushions to ensure comfort.
The pressure points on a sewing chair is at the edge of the seat. This is why the SewErgo 150SE chair uses a waterfall seat edge to relieve the pressure at this critical area.
- The Sewergo 150SE Utilizes Foam Cushioning Material and Heavy-Duty Plastic Components Made Without the Use of Cfc's
- It is Manufactured in a Facility That is ISO 14001 and Greenguard Certified
- Seat Dimensions 21" X 21"
- Back Rest Dimensions 18.5" X 21"
- Seat Height Adjustment 16" - 21"
- Weight Capacity - 250 Lbs