For sewing leather, upholstery, canvas, and synthetics, the 4400SW with safety clutch offers the whole package. Low noise and vibration design, outstanding build quality and reliability and the industries #1 DC servomotor.
The stitch dial provides a simple adjustment (0-10 mm) for the length of the stitch.
Creating the perfect back tack is easy with the 4000SW’s reverse lever mechanism.
Our SewQuiet 12 coil DC servomotor is the powerhouse behind every 6000SM, providing revolutions up to 6000RPM.
The perfect add on light is included at no extra charge for the 4400SW making it both, a great sewing machine, and a great value.
Others skimp on the stand components, we don’t. We use only 100% plywood in our tabletops (not cheap particle board) and our legs are made from heavy-duty 3/32" steel.
- Maximum Sewing Speed 2,000 RPM
- Stitch Length 0 - 0.35” / 0 – 9 mm
- Needle Bar Stroke 1.42” / 36 mm
- Pressure Foot Lift by Hand 0.31” / 8mm by Knee 0.63” / 16mm
- Needle System 135 X 17
- Thread Take Up Stroke 2.93” / 74.5 mm
- Feed Dog Single Row
- Hook Type Rotary - Auto Lubricated