For sewing leather, upholstery, canvas, and synthetics, the 4100CW with vibrating binder (to eliminate the “roping” effect) offers the whole package. Low noise and vibration design, outstanding build quality and reliability and the industries #1 DC servomotor.
For added convenience, the bobbin winder on the 4100CW is built-in to the front of the machine head.
The dual function lever is both a stitch dial, providing adjustments (0-6 mm) for the length of the stitch, and a convenient reverse lever for making the perfect back tack.
Our SewQuiet 12 coil DC servomotor is the powerhouse behind every 6000SM, providing revolutions up to 6000RPM.
SMD-LED Light ($79.00 retail value) is included at no extra charge.
Others skimp on the stand components, we don’t. We use only 100% plywood in our tabletops (not cheap particle board) and our legs are made from heavy-duty 3/32" steel.
- Maximum Sewing Speed 2,400 RPM
- Stitch Length 0 - 0.35” / 0 – 9 mm
- Needle Bar Stroke 1.31” / 33.4 mm
- Pressure Foot Lift by Hand 0.2” / 5mm by Knee 0.55” / 14mm
- Needle System #135X17
- Thread Take Up Stroke 2.35” / 59.6 mm
- Diameter of Bed Size 1.85” / 47 mm
- Hook Type Rotary – Auto Lubricated