- Stitch width (0-5mm) adjustment lever
- 800 stitches per minute
- Up to 4 stitches per inch
- Sews Sunguard UVR Bonded Polyester thread and up to #92 nylon
- Sews up to #138 nylon thread (upon request only)
- Up to .47" (12 mm) foot clearance
- Toothed belts and pulleys to prevent slippage
- Type 135 x 17 needles
- All-metal construction
You can count on our customer support. We have been providing quality products and customer service since 1955. See warranty document for details.
A full .47" (12 mm) clearance under the foot allows the Barracuda to sew 10 or more layers of heavy canvas or up to 8 layers of Sunbrella-Plus (top of the line material for boats).BUILT-IN SPEED REDUCER
The built-in speed reducer gives the machine extra torque to get through the toughest jobs.
A heavy-duty carrying handle makes moving your Barracuda a simple task.REVERSE LEVER MECHANISM
The Barracuda allows you to reinforce the seams simply by pushing down the reverse lever.
Leave it to the folks at Reliable to come up with a full size .47" welting feet set for the Barracuda 200ZW.OPTIONAL CUDA CRANK
With the optional Cuda Crank you can turn your Barracuda into a hard driving machine. Great for working off the grid or for that extra help over heavier weight material.